Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

the obsession has now become noticable !! lol x

Hi girls, thought i was being quite laid back and holding back with the excitment of ttc and being pg again with oh, but obviously not!! He came in today and said he had a film for me to watch... nice thought.. so i asked what it was he said its called Miss Conception! all he knows is its about a women who gives herself a deadline of getting pg in a month or something? Probably nothing like that but he said it would suit me down to the ground with the title , ...lol , i think he must have noticed that i have become slightly obsessed with the whole thing, also i dont know if he was trying to shut me up (must be driving him mad without realizing) he asked if we called call him! george if and when after his dad? he never ceases to amaze me xx

hope you are all well babydust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx:\) :\)

Replies

• How sweet! At least he is hinting / talking about it!!
  • hehe!! that made me smile image
    xxx
  • thats good to hear hes getting excited too!!
    my oh gets more into the idea and more excited the longer ttc goes on, at first he was all for wait and see - leave it up to nature, now hes more involved and asks me about cycle dates and stuff, he even take all his vits without moaning!!!
  • that was a good film SB! xx
  • you made me smile with that comment sb x yea oh is getting quite into the idea xx