Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bye for now

Hi girls,

Think I need a break from BE for a while, I need to not think about ttc so much and as you all know being on here reminds you every day! I have lots of PMA but Im slightly upset at how long its taking.
I might come back next cycle.
I'll miss you all, congratulations to all recent BFPs and future ones when Im away.

Bye;\)

Love fi xXx

http://tt.lilypie.com/CqAup1/.png

Replies

• Options
    Good luck Fi, look forward to seeing you back soon xx
  • Options
    Have lovely break away from it all here. Take care xx
  • Options
    bye for now, hopefully a break will end up giving you good news. xx
  • Options
    oh honey sorry to see u go but totally understand make sure u keep us up-to-date and msg me on fb if u need a rant!!
    Good luck honey!
    xxxxx
  • Options
    bye fiona i hope you come back with some good news xxx take care
  • Options
    thanks girls Im secretly hoping that Ill forget where I am in my cycle and magically get pg - no chance! hehe
  • Options
    I understand - hope it's helpful for you!
  • Options
    Hope you are able to relax, and come back with that bfp. Good luck, bye for now. xx
  • Options
    hope you dont stay away too long,hope to see you back soon

sarah
    xx
  • Options
    Oh babe good luck ok and make sure you come back. I am thinking of doing the same thing to be honest with you, stay away for a month and see what happens.

Best of luck honey

k XXX
  • Options
    Thanks
    I will come back dont worry. best of luck to you too xxx
  • Options
    good luck hun and hope you come back with a bfp image xxx
  • Options
    Won't be the same without your lovely responses, make sure you pop back! I can understand the need for a break though, I tried and failed but think it could be good for me too. Hopefully we'll both post BFP's soon, goodluck hun xxx