Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Good news for me!

Hiya everyone. I decided to do a clear blue test this evening after my cheopo one was a bit misleading yesterday and i got a BFP!!! I am pregnant it seems.
I feel really cruel announcing this to everyone that had BFN's this month but i really had to tell someone as am quite shocked. Im feel so bad for all of you that have been so kind and chatty on the forum and really hope that everyone gets their wish soon. I will be hanging around on here for a bit though as still such early days xxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations, thats great news. x
  • Options
    Yay!!! Congratulations! I got my BFP on Monday so we must be due around the same time!! Heres to a healthy nine months xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Jem - lets keep in touch then xx
  • Options
    Congratulations am sooo pleased for you, lets hope july continues to be a bumper bfp month. xx
  • Options
    many congratulations!!! good luck.
    dg
    xxx
  • Options
    congratulations girlies!! well done. Any symptoms to report to all us others waiting???? hehe xx
  • Options
    Well, the lack of af symptoms were biggest clue. I did have stabbing pains in lower tummy yesterday, i felt sick this afternoon, and have had loads of headaches. But not any major symptoms like with my last pregnency so was not expecting a positive result. It does not seem at all real. xx
  • Options
    congratulations hun!!!! hope everything goes well xxx
  • Options
    Hello all,
    I'm new here too and yes good news for me today too. I've had upset stomach, stomach cramps and only came off the pill in May. Had one lot of spotting and went to the docs today just to check alll was normal with these strange symptons. Doc suggested I did a PT, which I did not expecting anything and well.... I've done three today and they all say the same!
  • Options
    Congrats em29, have a h&h pg. xx
  • Options
    congratulations x x x
  • Options
    Congratulations - have a happy and healthy 9 months!
    I just got BFP too!
    Rachel x
  • Options
    Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months and enjoy every minute! I'm very jealous! image Stick around and share your lucky babydust!

Good luck to everyone trying trying this month, fingers crossed for us all!

Bx
  • Options
    Thanks all. I'm still in shock really but happy shock at that. It's nice to have people to talk to about it!
  • Options
    *****spreading baby dust freely and liberally****** Hope this helps someone. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    what a lot of bfp's today. I've lost track!!!
  • Options
    Thanks all. Still in shock but hapy shock. It's noce to have people to talk to about it!
  • Options
    congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!xx