Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can anyone give me some PMA :(

I am serioudly lacking PMA today - I am now 7 days past when I thought AF would arrive baseing it on my last cycle and still nothing! I am thinking that if i was PG it should show something by now as would be 6 1/2 wks gone! I am thinking it is not that anymore and my body is just being really cruel! This is very feasible as it is only my 2nd cycle off the pill!

If I hadn't had the following I wouldn't even be considering I could be PG:

Nausea on and off since tuesday
Low cramps / pulled muscle feeling
Sore and very erect and darker coloured nipples (TMI - one of my nipples is usually slight inverted - not anymore!)
Weeing lots
Really really bloated (my mate asked if I was PG as apparantly the swell of my stomach looks like it!)
Really achy tops of legs
Extremely high, closed, hard cervix

I am tearing my hair out as just one to know one way or the other :x

Replies

• aww hun try not to stress too much! I did know of one lady that didnt get her bfp until she was 16 weeks gone...she had been getting bloods done and everything and kept coming bk negative! Your symptoms are looking good and ive got tons of pma at the moment so im sending all my extra pma to you

fingers crossed hun...have you been to the docs yet?
  • Thank you xx That definitely gives me some hope x

I have an appt booked for 16th! The reason being if I am pg they don't like to see you before 8wks, and it would be that by then! I am hoping if nothing then they will at least do bloods or scan to see what is happening. My first AF off pill was 40 days and now nothing! If they try and fob me off I am going to argue with them!! lol xx
  • Aw you poor thing. Not sure I can help with the PMA as I am struggling today. Have you booked that doctors appointment, I know you mentioned during the week you would book one next week was it? I would be tempted to book one now and be a bit creative with the truth about when your last AF was xx
  • PMA!PMA!PMA!PMA!xxx
  • Thanks guys - and to you especially socks considering where you are at the mo - it is much appreciated! I hope your results come out good next week xx

I have appt book for 16th (week wednesday) as it takes that bloody long to get one! Plus if it was good it would make me 8wks!
  • Well I hope it flys. It is so hard keeping your mind off it fingers crossed for both of us xx
  • Definitely - I have everything crossed xx
  • PMA to you hun!! sending you lots and lots.
    good luck xxxxxxxx
  • good luck.... chin up x
  • Hey hunni
    Try to be positive it can take a while everyone is different! I have low cramps and have had on off feelings of sickness/hunger! But cant test till next sat! I know i shouldnt get my hopes up! Hope you have good news! image xxx
  • Hey hunni
    Try to be positive it can take a while everyone is different! I have low cramps and have had on off feelings of sickness/hunger! But cant test till next sat! I know i shouldnt get my hopes up! Hope you have good news! image xxx