Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

how early after ov did you start getting symptoms

...as the title says just wondering how early you did and then went on to get a bfp?

Replies

• i am not sure about symptoms but I know people have had BFP's 4 days early!
  • I had mild shooting pains at 5dpo and a tender nipple! It was our first month of trying so my friends and family thought it was in my head, but 10 days later I got my BFP! I also had AF type cramps a couple of days before AF was due. I tested with a First Response and it came up the day before I was due on. Hope that helps and good luck xx
  • i had a shooting pain in my boob at 9dpo and got bfp 11dpo so 3 days early
  • I had no symptoms to speak of but got BFP at 10dpo.

18+4
  • hiya - dont know when i ovulated but i had mild queasyness, and shooting pains in stomach on cd25-26. Positive test on cd27. x
  • Hiya,
    In my first pregnancy which i mc at 6 weeks, i felt tired, the sorest boobs ever, slight cramps in lower abdomen and a lot more cm that normal. All of these symptoms were present around 4-5 days before af was due.
    This month i have all of the same symptoms plus i feel so sick, so fingers crossed.
    Still have 6 days until testing time image

• i think SB got them very early - will await her reply. when i got my bfp in april, looking back at my chart , i started getting symptoms (sore bbs, metallic taste) around 7dpo.

good luck xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/Tej0p1/.png