Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FOLLICLE TRACKING

Hi Ladies,
I am on my first month of 100mg Clomid and had my 3rd follicle tracking scan 2day.
He said i have 2 follicles in my right ovary that are growing well, and the lining of my uterus is thickening. I have another scan on Fri when hopefully they should have grown big enough to release an egg. Think i'm gonna have a 35/36 day cycle.
Just wondering if anyone else on Clomid and having follicle tracking scans? And what their experiences of it was?
xxx

Replies

• Hi Dreamer1, I am not taking clomid but have had the follicle tracking done. My experience with the follicle tracking went well. I had a dominant follicle which is what they are looking for which reached the minimum size around the time that they would expect it to. I did have to keep going in every other day except the weekend for the tracking. I have since had a lap and dye which went well too. Sorry I can't offer you any advice in regards to the clomid. I hope it goes well for you and you don't have to go through too many more checks to get your BFP.
  • wishing you loads of luck dreamer1 x