Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Replies

• Socks Im so sorry to hear that. I know you must be deverstated.
    Lots of (((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))
    xxx
  • socks,

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Look after yourself and your OH.

lots of love
    xx
  • Oh socks, Im so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your OH are ok and able to help eachother through this. I know that nothing can be said to take the pain away but nature has its own little way however cruel it may seem.

My thoughts are with you x
  • Socks
    love and hugs to you and OH. Take time to grieve and take support from the girls here - I couldn't have got through without them. But you will get through,
    thinking of you
  • socks i am so so sorry, my heart goes out to you, ***big big hugs*** xxxx
  • oh sweetheart i'm so sorry to hear that, sending u tons of hugs and best wishes for the future.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Ahh socks, Im so very very sorry to hear that. You must be absolutely devastated.

Take good care of your self, get lots of cuddles and support from mr socks, and grieve together for your loss.

Heal well hun xxx
  • so sorry to hear about your loss Socks...Wishing you all the best hun.

Nat
    xx
  • im so sorry to hear your news.take care of yourself.

big hugs becsxxxx
  • Oh Socks, that's awful, so sorry to hear that. You probably don't want to talk much at the minute so I just want to say tc of yourself and I am giving you lots of hugs xxx You will get through this xxx
  • Im so sad to hear that socks. Sending you all my love and big hugs. Look after eachother xx
  • So sorry to hear that. There's nothing I can say, but we are all here for you.

• Just logged back on for the first time in over a week and saw this message. I am really so very sorry Socks. Make sure you take time out to cry and drink wine and do whatever it takes to help you get over this.

Thinking of you.

xxx
  • Just logged back on for the first time in over a week and saw this message. I am really so very sorry Socks. Make sure you take time out to cry and drink wine and do whatever it takes to help you get over this.

Thinking of you.

xxx
  • Socks, I'm so very very sorry for your loss. There's nothing I can say, but just to let you know that I'm thinking of you. xxx
  • Socks, I am so sorry to hear your news.
    I know nothing that anyone says will make it any easier but just know that we are all here for you.
    Take care. ((((((((((((Big hugs))))))))))))))
  • sorry to hear the sad news. How truly devastating. Take time to look after yourself hun x
  • so sorry hun. dont think there is much any of can say. sending big hugs.xxx
  • socks
    I am so sorry to hear your news. take care of yourself and if i can be of any help, please don't hesitate to get in touch. we are all here to support each other and we're all thinking about you. xxx
  • Socks - I really don;t know what to say, I am so sorry honey. We are all here for you if you want to moan, cry scream rant whatever ok.

Big Hugs to you and Mr Socks
    K xxxxxxxx