Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FRUSTRATED.

hi ladys hows everyone. well the title says it all im bloody fed up with this pcos im now on cycle day 36never gone this long befor but last few months cycles are getting longer and longer and dont feel pregnant. im hoping my gynae will put me on clomid might help me get pregnant. and aint noticing much change with the metformin iv been taking for past nearly 2 months. hope i start to see a change im coming through to month 8 or 9 lost count now of ttc since my last mmc alltogeather been trying since o6 with no luck and just losses. hope everyones ok and dont think im being selfish by moaning about my problems x x

Replies

• Hey hunny, i'm sorry you're so down. Hopefully the doc will be able to change your meds to clomid and it won't be long until you get that bfp.

Moan on here as much as you like, we don't think you're being selfish at all, everyone's here to listen and help each other.

Chin up and go find that PMA xxx
  • I can't really help as we're on a ttc mini break whilst H2B is in Iraq but just wanted you to know that someone has read your post and hopes you feel better soon. I have just started reading Jools Oliver book 'minus nine to one' and clomid seemed to work for them so I hope you can get it too. Good luck and chin up image x
  • Hey crystal, rant as much as you like. I'm just starting on metformin for pcos so can't offer any advixe put really hope they sort your meds out and you get a BFP really soon.
  • Hey crystal, rant as much as you like. I'm just starting on metformin for pcos so can't offer any advixe put really hope they sort your meds out and you get a BFP really soon.
  • Hey crystal, I have pcos too. (Have got scan on 30th Jul and then blood test to get official diagnosis). It's soooo frustrating not knowing how long your cycle is going to be. When I got pg (mmc at 9 weeks though) I ov'd on day 35 so that was a 7 week cycle. Now I am on cd 32 after mmc and feeling like it is going to be months before next af and tests can be started.
    My sis went on Met and it worked really well for her - sticky bfp first cycle! That's what I want but gp is being stubborn.
    Rant all you like. There are a few of us on here with PCOS so we understand how rubbish it is
    xx