Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

At least the guessing is over

Oh well, onto month 20. Despite a vvfp Sat and yesterday, af just had to put in an appearance this morning and spoil things :\(

A week late, no warning, just there! So I guess all these promising 'symptoms' I had (and still have!) were either wishful thinking, or just af being extra cruel and messing with my emotions! :x

At least the waiting and guessing is over now tho.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me! xx

Replies

• Bless you, I know how you feel, I am all deflated cos have started bleeding a week b4 af due so don't think am even ovulating. Have got a doctors apt today at 3pm so am hoping I might get some answers. Hope you are feeling better soon. am sending you lots of PMA and baby dust for august. XXX
  • babybump4 sorry she found you. she really is cruel. our bodies are so horrible to us aint they. wishing you all the luck for next month.xxx
  • Oh sorry babybump4. i was thinking it all sounded quite positive before, **lots of PMA and baby dust being thrown** xxxxx
  • Oh BB4 so sorry to hear that, is it definately AF???? Heres to a rather large glass of something this evening then - I would join you but unfortunately I have to go to work!!!

Take care hun

• oops, duplicate post

[Modified by: MrsS1258 on July 09, 2008 04:15 PM]

• oops duplicate post

[Modified by: MrsS1258 on July 09, 2008 04:16 PM]

• Oops duplicate

[Modified by: MrsS1258 on July 09, 2008 04:14 PM]

• sorry to hear AF found you, have lots of chocolate and alcohol and hopefully next month will be both our months. xxxx
  • sorry to hear AF found you, have lots of chocolate and alcohol and hopefully next month will be both our months. xxxx
  • Sorry to here she found you bb4 - onto august with me then?! Join me in the chocolate and biccie eating!! lots of PMA to you xx
  • Sorry to here she found you bb4 - onto august with me then?! Join me in the chocolate and biccie eating!! lots of PMA to you xx
  • oh bb4 so sorry to hear that image
    hope she isn't too cruel, and i hope she stays away now for 9 months for you. lots of pma for this month xx
    hope she isn't too cruel, and i hope she stays away now for 9 months for you. lots of pma for this month xx
  • oh bb4 so sorry to hear that
  • Awww thanx for your support! You guys are the bestest! :lol:

Unfortunately she is still being a bi**h, had that sudden and totally warning-less bleed this morning, it then went to a bit of brown spotting (kind of like thick brown cm) and now even that seems to have stopped.

Wish she would just stop arseing around and get it over with! :x Bloody hope its not another mammoth af like last months!

To add to the fun and games, I have the mother of all headaches, and Im so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I fell asleep on the sofa again earlier! I may vanish abruptly from here if I lose my battle with the sandman! :lol: xxx

btw, race you to August immense! image x
  • just deleting a duplicate post, stupid thing is saying 'error' but entering the post anyway!!! I was wondering why I had so many duplicate replies! :lol::lol:

[Modified by: babybump4 on July 09, 2008 08:49 PM]