Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

OT - Anyone tried tank driving...??

Hi girls,

Completely off topic but was almost pleased my AF arrived last week cos I had a hen weekend over last weekend.

On Saturday we went to Sherwood Forest Go Ape where you spend three hours in the trees traversing between them on high ropes! Am petrified of heights but managed to make my way round and it was such a good feeling to have done it. The zip wires were tonnes of fun!

Then we went out and go suitably drunk on Saturday night dressed up in combat shorts etc and on Sunday we got to drive a tank!! It was soooo much fun!! I got told to 'go easy on the throttle'!

Has anyone else done any of these things or anything else suitably weird? I would love to start trying new things on a regular basis cos it really is a good laugh.

xxxx

Replies

• I have done the go ape- it was terrifying!!! As you say though its good to try it. I have done 4 skydives and been to that indoor skydiving experience thing in milton keynes which is wicked!
  • Actually just on the subject of hen dos. My friend is from finland and the custom there is that on a hen do the bride has to smother egg all over her boobs and then go in the sauna and they cook! This is to aid fertility so maybe we should all do that!!
  • LOL jeez i'm glad i'm married and not from finland LOL!!

maxi xxx
  • Go Ape sounds great fun I have seen it before and would love to give it a go. For our first anniversary last week we went up in a hot air balloon and that was awesome, so much fun and the views were amazing. It was not really weird but lots of fun. Landing was hilarious as we got dragged along and were being chased by cows!