Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone joining me for the 2WW?

Well we have BD every other day since CD8 and now my CM has gone back to creamy (sorry tmi) so I guess there is nothing more I can do this month but wait.

It's the longest two weeks of every womans life who is TTC!

Does anyone continue to have sex just for fun in the 2WW or do you wait until testing?

Lisa. x x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/18/1830/183018.png

[Modified by: Lisa Marie on 11 July 2008 13:10:14 ]

Replies

• Hi Lisa Marie, I'm nearly on the 2ww! Trying to persuade OH I'm ov'ing and we need to bd at least today and tomorrow! lol

Tbh OH and I don't bd that much during the month. So as bad and embarrassing as it is for me to admit it. Ov week is the week, then wait for af! *blush* xx
  • I know what you mean mithical, but if I don't continue to show interest I get accused of only wanting him for his sperm! I have heard that too much BD can interfere with implantation.

I feel bad because I went off BD completely when I was pregnant, and then breastfeeding made me really dry so he had a quite period. Now he's had me back for a while I want another baby......I think he's scared of another drought. lol
  • Hi Lisa
    Im also on the 2ww (more like a lifetime-wait if you ask me.. ), also 11days till testing(on the 22nd) if no af

Well, well, well.. bd'ng within the 2ww? i am sooo ashamed to even talk about the subject, becoz after o, i dont feel like doing anything at all, its like my hormones are nonexistent..(or are they image
    I feel so guilty as if im using dh only for baby making.. if you know what i mean..... and as we all do, Blame it on the TTC ;\)
  • 2ww for me too, also testing on the 22nd (i think). we still bd during 2ww like others have mentioned i don`t feel like i am just using him!!

http://tt.lilypie.com/3vt2p1/.png

• I am. I think Im 2 DPO as FF changed its mine as was telling me I ov'd on CD11 but I was haing none of it! ha.

Roll on the 24th! It feels like a lifetime though! Plus I finish work for the summer hols on Friday and know If we've not done it this month, next month is going to drag 100 time more with no work to distract me!

Bx
  • I think my OH knows I only want him for his sperm! lol

I try to start bd'ing a bit to early for ov, then it all goes up the spout, as indicated by my thread this morning!

Such is the world of ttc! xx
  • i am testing on the 23rd/24th xx fingers crossed for all xx
  • Great, so there's a few of us to get through the next couple of weeks then. I'm NOT going to symptom spot this month, my hubby already thinks I'm nuts.

What does everyone do to keep their mind off symptoms?

• well i try to just get on but then i spot something new its a viscious circle and doesnt a week feel like a month !!! lol
  • I know what you mean mithical, but if I don't continue to show interest I get accused of only wanting him for his sperm! I have heard that too much BD can interfere with implantation.

I feel bad because I went off BD completely when I was pregnant, and then breastfeeding made me really dry so he had a quite period. Now he's had me back for a while I want another baby......I think he's scared of another drought. lol

thats exactly how my oh feels just now. tells me ha has his wife back. while i was on th epill i had no drive whatsoever. he was lucky once a month. im also on 2week wait. testing around the 22nd.xx
  • i'm now on 1ww and getting more impatient by the day!good luck everyone

xxx
  • Hi all
    Have just logged in today. I am on 1ww (I think!!) I didn't get a +ve on my ov tests when I thought I might be ov'ting but just bd'd when I had what I thought was ewcm.

AF due between Mon 14th and Thurs 17th (v. irregular cycles so never sure where I am!). Am going to wait until next Fri to test (although have got 10 cheap hpt's upstairs that are willing me to do it sooner!!)

I will resist.
  • OMG, how many of us testing on 22nd?
  • I am on 2ww. Im testing on 22/23rd.
    xxx
  • hi im on my lasy day of ov and after a +ov test yesterday im gunna be going mad for the next 2 weeks af due 25th or 26th when im on my honeymoon lets hope its the best holiday ever and i get bfp!
  • When is your wedding BBW? At least a lovely holiday will help keep your mind occupied! Where are you off to?

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/18/1830/183018.png

• Ok, hope it's not too late to join you? image

I have put myself on the 2ww! I have had pain around my ovary area since Thursday. I'm not sure when I'll test, longest cycle was 33 days, so it's down for the 28th at the moment. But af could rear her head anytime from the 24th/25th really. So might not get to actually test, which is what happened last month!

Good luck to us all, and loads of baby dust. xx
  • Yay mithical, you managed to pin down oh then!

Baby dust, PMA and good luck to everyone........come on girls we can do it this month!! x x
  • Oh yeah! We bd'd last night and today. So need a rest now! lol xx
  • I know we said we wouldn't mention it..........but does anyone feel any different?

I have a stuffy nose! Could just have a cold coming knowing my luck!