Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

GOOD NEWS OV + BUT NO HUBBY HERE TO HELP!

hey girls an update had neg sticks all week but today got niggly pains and yipee a + ov stick. only trouble is hubby out at work till late and will prob be to tired later. Im gunna try and persuade him thou does anyone know roughly how long i will have before ov dissapears again.Would really appreciate any help cos this is just the best thing all week, especially cos my cat died today was killed on the road.
cheers everyone lotsa love and pma xxx

Replies

• OMG - poor cat - you must be devastated, How old was it?

I think OV lasts about 24hours, but you can catch the egg either side of it. I am not 100% sure tho xx
  • My Fergie was just a year old she recently had kittens and has only just stated going out again so yeah is upsetting especially for my girls.
    So if we dont bd till tom if hubby is too tired will that be ok?
  • Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat hun, thats so sad.

Really pleased you got your +ov though, & good luck with the bd later!!!

Caroline xxx
  • I would think you should still be ok if you BD in the morning! Good luck xx

I can only imagine how hard it is - I have a nearly 4 year old cat (as you can see from my pic) and I would be devastated! that's why i keep her indoors as I live on a main road. Are you keeping the kittens?
  • We kept one little boy called Tyson he looks just like his mum black and white with a pink button nose, ha just seems lost now shes gone he followed her every where.
    Your cat is very sweet im a real animal lover got two dogs as well. Thanks for bd tip lets hope i can persuade him when he gets home just to be sure!
  • sorry to hear about your cat. i'd be gutted i've got 2 and i dote on them i'd be devasted if anything happened. a neighbour turned his hose on my cat the other day for sitting on the fence, (which was my fence by the way) needless to say he got me on the wrong day. AF had just arrived and i flipped my lid. i don't think he'll be doing that again lol.

if oh is too tired tonight grab him in the morning chuck. good luck x
  • sorry to hear about your cat. I have 2 and they are my babies lol. when i lived at my parents we always had cats and lost 3 of them on the road on our street..and its a quiet road...neadless to say my babies are indoor cats. good luck with ttc..definity grab him tonight or first thing tomorrow.
  • aw sorry to hear about your cat! My cat is an indoor cat and i love him so much i dunno what i would do without him now! I think you should just pounce on your oh when he gets in, can't really say no then can he lol image
  • aw sorry to hear about your cat! My cat is an indoor cat and i love him so much i dunno what i would do without him now! I think you should just pounce on your oh when he gets in, can't really say no then can he lol image