Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FOA kimdxx

Just wondering if the witch has found you as we're due her today?!! I'm ok so far,so fingers crossed for both of us!! xxx

Replies

• she is not finding you - I am looking after her! lol xx
  • She still hasn't found me,so thanks immense!! x
  • heya nikr nope shes not found me yet!! god im so hoping immense keeps her for a little while! Im so so so hoping she stays away damn witch hehe x
  • Well i'm testing in the morning if she hasn't arrived by then!
  • i want to but in scared in case i get a BFN! i only have CBD tests left, do you think it'd be a waste using one of them?
  • When were you due on,today? I'm scared to but am going to test anyway!! With my 1st pregnancy i had to take at least 4 tests before i got my bfp,so i won't be too dissapointed if it's a bfn,i'll just keep testing until i get bfp or the witch arrives!!
  • god i hope so, its just so heartbreaking to see that BFN and i think it'd be even worse to see the words 'not pregnant' on a CBD test!! hehe. x you'll have to let us know if you get ur pos!
  • Will do,fingers crossed for you to!x
  • thanks hunni x
  • If you were only due today and only have CBD why don't you wait 4 days if possible then you will have maximum chances of getting BFP! That is supposed to be the best time to test xx Good luck girls xx