Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

angus catus ?????

ok im prob being really dumb and its prob already been on here somewhere but what is angus catus? what does it do and where can i get some? xx

Replies

• It regulates your af, it's angus castus. You can get it from health food stores. You take it from CD 1, up to ov. xx
  • so i can take it as soon as i get it, and how will i no if ive ov i have had no af for 8 months will it help me at all? thanks for replying tho image xx
  • It's difficult if you don't know when or if you have ov'd. Do you check cm? It might be worth checking previous posts, I have seen questions about AC before. Sorry, not much help. Have you been to the dr's? xx
  • When you take it is personal choice - for it to work properly in regulating AF you should take it constantly, but it is not advisable to take it when PG - hence why it is recommended not to take it after OV - just in case! have you tried OPK sticks to see if you are OV? You should definitely see docs if you haven't xx