Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm sooooo confused

Warning TMI!

Ladies please help, I felt under the weather for 2 weeks and then started bleeding on 14th june at 11+5, went to hospital who said it was a kidney infection and refused to scan me, sent me home.
On monday 16th OH and I merrily went along for our 12 week scan to be told, that the baby had died at 7+4!! :cry:
I had a d&c on tues 17th june, then had a further procedure on 25th june (tablets and pessary as they didn't do the d&c correctly!) which caused contractions and was like having another mc! My nan died on 23rd June as well!
Then on sat 5th july I had immense couldn't move pain in my lower tummy and on sunday 6th i though AF had arrived, however, I then recieved a letter saying they detected infection on 25th so I'm on a course of antibiotics, but AF is literally pouring and still going 8days later!
OH thinks I should go back to doc's but after all this I just don't trust them or have any faith in them.
I'm also worried that they are going to give me some devastating news like, sorry we messed up but you can never conceive. I know it sounds far fetched, but they've buggered so much up so far, I wouldn't be at all surprised.
Please help if you can. OH want sto sue for medical neglagence and I just want it over with so we can start trying again!

So sorry for the tmi and long post but out of my mind with worry at the moment.

-x-:\(:\?

Replies

• You really have had a crap time of it haven't you - no wonder you're confused. Don't want to read and run, but couldn't you go to another doctor. My GP isn't great and is completely unsympathetic and I tend to go to the drop-in at my local FP clinic for gynae matters. Maybe this is another option.

I had an undetected infection after a miscarriage about 8 years ago (didn't even know I was pg) and they still won't do tests to find out if everything's okay until I've been actively trying for a year so kind of understand your anxieties. At least you got antibiotics quickly so I guess this greatly reduces chance that you'll have any scar tissue.

I'm hoping things work out for you.

x

• OMG i am so sorry to hear about all the Sh** you've been through recently. Can't really offer any advice other than try and see a different doctor. Hope it all works out ok soon hun.
    Take care.
    Sxx
  • Didn't want to r&r, but have absolutely no idea what to say to you.

I'm so sorry about your mmc, I guess the infection must have covered it. Keep talking with your dh, and I'm sure he will listen to how you are feeling. It seems he feels like he needs to take action, to get through this.

I would go to another dr. Not everyone is the same, and you might feel a different person is more helpful.

Take care of yourselves, and keep the lines of communication open. xx