Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Im back.....

Hi all, had a lot of bleding over the weekend so had an emergancy early scan this morning and I have miscarried. Feel devastated at the moment which Im sure will be easier in time. Ill be back here very soon as we want to try again as soon as we can xx

Replies

• Oh hunni im so sorry!!! really hope you and your oh are ok sending you lots of love and hugs xxx
  • Oh hunny, I'm so sorry to hear you bad news. Sending you a big hug. Take care, you know where we all are if you need to talk. Lots of love xxxxx
  • oh shame chick, how far gone were you? PMA your way, lots of love x
  • Thanks for your replies, I was six weeks today x
  • So sorry to hear this Jem. Take some time to heal. Sending you a great big fat hug.

xxxx
  • Bless you am so sorry to hear your sad news. Remeber we are all here if you need to chat, moan or need to off load. Look after yourself and sending you big hugs (((((HUGS))))
    xxxx
  • Really sorry to hear that Jem. If you are ready to try again, then good luck. xx
  • omg I am so sorry to hear this, I really don;t know what to say, big hugs to you, here if you want to talk.

k xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/IMrOp1/.png

• oh hun so so sorry. big hugs.xxx
  • I couldnt believe it when I saw this post, Im so sorry to hear that Jem, again, big hugs to you. x
  • Thanks for your replies. I feel a bit numb really, but my friends and family have been lovely so thats helped xx
  • I am so sorry Jem - make sure you take care of yourself and give yourself the time you need to grieve. Keep talking to your OH. We shall see you on here when you are ready and I am sending you lots of hugs xx
  • hi so sorry hunny you take care and hope to see you back soon lots of love xxx
  • oh no hun i'm so sorry to hear this.

i hope you have lots of support. hope you heal well.

we're all here for you xxx
  • Thanks for all your replies.

Its just so crap to be honest. Ive been signed off for a week from work so Im hoping by the time I get back Ill feel a bit better.

I knew that someone was wrong on Friday as the blood was so heavy and I had pains but the doctors wouldnt send me for a scan, so I had to speak to a different doctor and really kick up a fuss to get todays appointment. Then when we got there the sonographer said that it had already gone and there was nothing left of the pregnancy which was the worst thing anyone has ever said to me. Although I pretty much knew that would be the outcome, it was still awful. The girls at the EPU were so nice though, Im going to send them a thank you card as they were really understanding as I was a very very upset. I hope the bleeding doesnt last as long as they say, as 14 days seems ages and I feel upset everytime I go to the toilet. Also I still have sore boobs, which is making me feel crap, its like my body hasnt realised that Im not pregnant anymore.
    xx

• I am so sorry to hear this. Its really sad news. Thinking of you, I really am x
  • Im so so sorry Jem, I really am. MC is just the worst thing.

Take lots of time to grieve, and get lots of support and cuddles from hubby. Heal well hun. xx