Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Been away for a while!

Hi All,

I've not been on here for a couple of months and thought I would check in today..! Congrats on all the BFP's I've been reading about, and I can see lots of new names I don't recognise, and some familiar ones too!

Found I needed a bit of a break from it all and have been trying to put it to the back of my mind! I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and they think that may be playing a part in not being able to concieve, and have a pelvis scan booked tomorrow.

Was due AF yesterday (ish), but think I may have ovulated late as had some weird ov type pains about a week ago, so that may put me at about 8dpo, but my body is sooo weird i may have it totally wrong! This is the first month for a while though that I feel like there might be a chance we've done it this month. Going to the supermarket this evening and sooo tempted to buy a test, but it'sd way to early!! I need to re-subscribe to POAS anaonymous me thinks!

Anyway, hope your all well, sending lots of baby dust to all

Clare x

Replies

• Hello, welcome back. Good luck with your scan, and a potential bfp! xx image
  • Welcome back!! Good luck with your scan and hope you get your BFP soon xx
  • Hello, welcome back, good luck with the scan and heres to a BFP really soon. SLOW XX
  • Thanks for your lovely replies!! I resisted the urge to buy a HPT this evening....sounds like a really daft question...but I will be 9dpo tomorrow, if I am pregnant is this something that they will be able to notice on the scan tomorrow, or not?!

Thanks

Clare x
  • Welcome back Clare!
    x-x-x
  • welcome back honey nice to see u back and sounding pretty positive, lots of luck and fingers crossed u will be leaving us soon for the pg forum.
    xxxx
  • Hi welcome back hun, its lovely to hear you soundind so positive too! Fingers crossed your bfp is just around the corner, good luck xxxx
  • Just got back from hospital....I had a "normal" scan first and then had an internal scan as they couldn't find my right ovary!? Luckily they found it in the end!

They said that there is a cyst on the left one, but the pictures need to be looked at a bit closer so going back to my doctor next tues for results.

I bottled out of asking if she could see anything, but looking on the internet it seems that even with an internal scan you can only begin to see the sac at 6 weeks....still, the witch hasn't tracked me down yet so there is still some hope!

Thanks all for being so supportive!

Clare x
  • I hope everything is ok with your results and you get your bfp very soon hun. xxxx
  • Glad it went ok. Fingers crossed for the results. xx image