Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

frickin unbelievable!!!!

cd107 and the 1st day of my gyne appointment and af has just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF how dare she!!!!!!

What do i do now i have the appointment at 3:45pm what do i do cancel? i'm assuming they're going to want to do an internal????

oh i could cry this is just cruel.
xxx

Replies

• hi i would phone her clinic and explain what has happened and then ask what you should do and take it from there
  • Ohh lilac what a bummer!! How bloody typical of af to show now!! I agree that you should phone clinic and explain and see what they say. Let us know what happens hun. good luck xxx
  • I agree with everyone else, can't believe that, of all the days to show up and it chose this day!!!!!!!

Ring up and tell them and see what they suggest.

Sorry hun

At least you can finally close the door 107days later ansd look forward to the next month.

xxx
  • Bl00dy AF, she is such a witch!!! :evil:

I agree with emmajanesmith, call the clinic and tell them. If they say that you have to cancel, say you still really want to push ahead with this though because you're not prepared to wait another 107 days for the next AF and get them to schedule you in for another appointment while you're on the phone.

Good luck hun. On the plus side at least she's here now and fingers crossed the next cycle will be much shorter and back to normal.

xxxx
  • Af is a bitch aint she! Ring the clinic im sure they have this all the time and see what they say, i think sometimes out bodies are so mean to us! Good luck with ur appointment xxx image
  • bummer,
    i'd still go, af got me on the day of my appt and when i rang up they said it didn't matter and to still go.
    awful i know a the last thing you want is an internal with af but i'd ring just to make sure
  • i can't seem to get through to anybody wth a definate answer so i'm just going to go and see what they say after all its not like i've done it on purpose.

xxxx
  • Oh Lilac* that takes the p**s you poor thing, let us know what they say when u go hun xxxx:\)
  • I am shocked! I am reallt shocked, I can;t believe it has come now after all this time?? Maybe deep down you relaxed and thinking it was going to maybe get sorted and that you were going to get answer's and thats when it happened?

You poor thing, well yeah i would go still and see what they say. You don;t want to have to go another 100 odd days till your next one?

K xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/IMrOp1/.png

• lilac..that's typical!! it happened to me twice! i had no af at all then the day before i was to se consultant for 1st time, she arrived and again 4 weeks later...the consultant must hae thought i was bonkers!!
    hope the apt went ahead anyway xxxx
  • lilac..that's typical!! it happened to me twice! i had no af at all then the day before i was to se consultant for 1st time, she arrived and again 4 weeks later...the consultant must hae thought i was bonkers!!
    hope the apt went ahead anyway xxxx
  • Seems like your aunt Flo needed a bit of a kick up the backside. Not tell her to get lost again! lol

How did it go?? xx