Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Got my appointment through!!

It finally came...its for the 31st july...my bday and the day my af is due, argh!!! Heyho least im finally guna get some anwsers...off to the fertility clinic i go image xxxxxxxxx image

Replies

• Glad u've decided to take the appointment honey!!! maybe this is a sign my pressie is working and u'll get ur BFP asap!!!!!!!

babydust xxxxx
  • Lol, i was sat there today thinking how strange it was...after doing the u know what, my appointment came the next day and ur af came within a wk....good timing...or another source at work....mmmwwwaahhh!!! :lol:
  • i know really weird!!!!!!

Mwwhaaaaaa

make sure u do u know tonight!!!
  • glad you have got your appointment - fingers crossed you will have some answers. or a BFP before that!

xxx
  • U know what has been done...although i didnt know what way the sunset went so guessed :lol: What do u think will happen next....a fully grown baby wil come out of my armpit...now that i would like to see!!!

Thanx mrs e, id love to run into that office with a bfp....but am not testing til im 2wks late this time though, so il walk in none the wiser! xxxxxxx