Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Update for you all if you had read my other posts

Had more bloods done on Saturday, hormone level was still increasing. Hospital rang me to come over for some more tests on the Monday and another scan. Went over, and they admitted me for a Laparoscopy and they found an ectopic pregancy in my right tube, which has now been removed.

In alot of pain and signed off for two weeks. I've not cried or got upset yet, which I am finding very strange. Its my birthday tomorrow too and feel like a bag of pooh

xx

Replies

• Hi Nic, really sorry to hear about this. Difficult to know what to say when you read these posts... but I am sending you big virtual hugs and chocolate and thinking of you xxx
  • So sorry to hear this Nic. I hope that the pain goes quickly and that you are able to enjoy your birthday tomorrow.xx
  • oh hun i'm so sorry to hear that. i hope you heal well, am thinking of you.

happy birthday for tomorrow xx
  • So sorry to hear your news. Get lots of cuddles from OH, and take it easy. xx
  • Really sorry to hear that, hope you are holding up ok. Do you mean that they removed your tube?

Hope you manage to enjoy your birthday tomorrow.

• I am sorry to hear that. Hope you are ok xx Make sure your oh spoils you tomorrow
  • Oh nic i am so sorry to hear what you've been through. Hope you have a nice birthday tomorrow hun. Take care of yourself. Sxx
  • Really sorry to hear what happened Nic, try & rest as much as you can. People cope with things in different ways, so don't feel like you should be crying, just do whatever feels natural to you. Hope you manage to enjoy your b'day tommorrow,

Caroline xxx
  • I am sorry to hear that hun - sis they remove just the ectopic or the tube aswell? My friend went through this is February and I know how hard it was for her. Take time to look after yourself hun and lots of hugs being sent your way xx
  • awww hun I wish you well and really hope you feel better soon. Thats pretty rough. Try and put it behind you and make a fresh start with fresh PMA. You'll be fine soon - hugs all round
  • Oh honey, i am really really sorry image

Big love to you and your OH xxxxxx

K xx