Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

8DPO and pink spotting?!

I am 8dpo today and I have just been to the loo and had the teeniest bit of pink CM when I wiped- not enough to show in my undies but defo there its verrrry light pink-
and now have cramps- a bit like AF?

Other than that no other symptoms at all- could this be implantation? Or could it be that I got my ov dates mixed up and my AF is on its way?!!! :\?

Replies

• They do sound like it could be possible implantation as I have read that these are the type of symptoms you may get. However I have also read that implantation spotting is not that common. I did however get the dull af type cramps when I got my bfp with both my 2nd and 3rd.
    Although last month i had these symptoms, the spotting and cramps and had convinced myself it could be implantation only to have af rear her ugly head and make me cry.
    Really hope for your sake it's a good sign. Keep us posted and sending you lots of PMA and Baby dust. xxx
  • on my first pregnancy i had a implantion bleed on 7dpo and it lasted for 5 days,it does sound good but try and not get your hopes up,easier said than done i know :lol: good luck

sarah
    xx
  • Oh really? was it light? mine is verrrry verry light pink- usually when i spot bf AF its light brown (sorry if tmi!)

Yes im trying not to- I really don't feel like I am anyway to be honest and I have no other symptoms what so ever so my pma isnt that high anyway!
    I also don't get any symptoms before AF either so it could be that shes arriving image
  • Sounds really positive, I have my fingers crossed for you! xx
  • i had this at 8dpo. my implantation bleed last about 5 days on and off. when it first start i thought af had shown up as it started with old blood then turned red but stopped day after bfp.
  • i had this at 8dpo. my implantation bleed last about 5 days on and off. when it first start i thought af had shown up as it started with old blood then turned red but stopped day after bfp.
  • sounds promising hun, good luck! xxx