Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan news...Im back!

The twins are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They measured 10+6 and gave me a new edd of 12th Feb!

Both very lively, one was kicking in the scan and one was waving! I got one picture of each, and will hopefully be able to put them on here (if not def on facebook), in next few days!

Im so happy!!

Emma x

Replies

• Options
    hi emma thats great news if i give u my name u can do i friends request for me on facebook and i could look at your photos my name is debbie abercrombie the photo is of me and my 2 sons.
    i am on 3 or 4 weeks in front of u with my twins would b good 2 stay in touch..
    take care deb
  • Options
    Great that your scan went well. Isn't it great to see them moving. Did they say whether they were id ?

How can I join facebook - Are you part of pregnancy or twins group ?

• Options
    Great that your scan went well. Isn't it great to see them moving. Did they say whether they were id ?

How can I join facebook - Are you part of pregnancy or twins group ?

• Options
    Mugwia, if your not a member of facebook, all you need is an email address to join, if you are then you can search for me (Emma Eastell), or give me your name i'll find you and send friend request, then you can see my profile and pictures etc.

Also there are groups to join on there. I have joined the 'The Baby Expert Forum Girls' group!

Emma x

p.s - For now there saying the twins are non id!
  • Options
    hi

congrats glad all was well,its so nice seeing them..

im 16+5 with twins non-id they think lol..

mandy x