Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Passport Photos

Can't find anywhere to get passport photos of my baby and toddler. Does anyone have experiance of this epecially in the Northumberland / Newcastle-upon-Tyne area?

Replies

• I don't personally have experience of getting my children done in your area but I have had all of my children done at a jessop store 2 of mine being 6 week old babies and find that they are really good and paitant, they keep taking the pictures of your child/baby until it is acceptable for the passport office. I checked on google for jessops and they have a few stores around your area so check it out it might help?
  • i got my lo done at Klick

• Have a look at www.paspic.com we got Barney's photos from then and we were really pleased. You take the picture yourself against a plain white background and then upload it. They crop it to the right size and check that it meets the passport criteria before sending you out 4 pictures. It cost ??3.95 and we had our pictures in about 2 days. Much easier than taking lo's to have them done, we just lay Barney on a sheet on the floor and stood over him to take the photo. Hope that helps!
    xx
  • Thanks for the advice guy, but I managed to get sorted today. Went to Halo Photography in Blyth. Great studio, very relaxed, amazing with the kids and the photos come with a garentee if they dont get accepted.

Both kids done for ??10. Stress over.

http://halophotographystudio.com/

Be Good
    Helen