Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a prayer for Sienna

Now I know its not everybodys thing but when I was younger I struggled to find the words to pray. So ive posted this incase you want to say a prayer but find it hard. Just to make it clear Im NOT trying to push my faith on any1.

Dear Sienna,

I hope and pray that you carry on being the strong little girl that you have shown us all you are.

love Elaine xx

O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your child Sienna, the help of your power, that her sickness may be turned into health, and our sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Replies

• Hi Elaine, not really very religous but do pray that she is ok and send my love and best wishes to Sienna and her family. Hope that she is out of hospital soon and at home where she belongs. Love Tammi & Ashton xxxx
  • This is such a lovely post Elaine.

I think of Sienna everyday when I log in. I always send positive thoughts and huge hugs to her.

Katie and Mason.x x x
  • it is so nice to hear from u. The picture is so beautiful. Shes such a little fighter. Im sure I spk for every1 when I say we wish her all the best. Pls keep us updated when u have the time.

Love from Elaine and family xx
  • Ahh thata a fab photo! sending lots og hugs and positvie vibes from me & Ashton xxxxx
  • What a beautiful beautiful photo!!

She doesnt want to let mummy go - what an amazing little girl she is.

I too am not religious but I do think of her a lot and wish her all the strength to get through this.

I am sorry I do not reply to your posts when you update us because sometimes I do not feel able to express myself properly. I often spend ages typing something then delete it because it doesnt seem worthy of such an amazing child! I truly think Sienna, yourself and your family are amazing and had I been in your position I hope I would have had the same strength and courage to get through as you are doing!

Lots of love to you all,
    Lee
    xxxxx