Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

not sure if this will work???

not sure if this would work as we r all over the UK but thought it would be nice 2 TRY and arrange a meet up with our babies and other children. i live in warrington, north west uk where else is everyone it might be fun 2 met up in persons?? xxx

Replies

• I have been trying to arrange this on "Baby". I am in Bury, Lancs and there are about 8 of us now from Bury, Bolton and Manchester getting together in a week or 2!

Feel free to join us! Will let you know when and where if you are interested!

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • Would be really nice but we are in the Scottish borders a bit far to come for a coffee, but if anyone is up here would be good to meet! Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • Would be really nice but we are in the Scottish borders a bit far to come for a coffee, but if anyone is up here would be good to meet! Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • WOuld be great to all meet up but we are near Hawick in the Scottish borders, a bit far to come for a coffee, lol. Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • iv moved to mansfield, nottinghamshire (origanally from North London) and have no friends or family here (except OHs mum) but no1 else seems to be near me and i dont drive :cry::lol:
  • iv moved to mansfield, nottinghamshire (origanally from North London) and have no friends or family here (except OHs mum) but no1 else seems to be near me and i dont drive :cry::lol:
  • stupid computer

[Modified by: brandollarz on August 26, 2008 08:58 AM]

• I'm in Leeds but I do drive!! My mum and dad live in nottingham so I am down that way quite often. sorry about typing, trying to feed barney at the same time!
  • I'm in Leeds but I do drive!! My mum and dad live in nottingham so I am down that way quite often. sorry about typing, trying to feed barney at the same time!
  • its a good idea but not sure how pracical - we are very spread out!

I'm near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire... anyone near me at all??

Amy x
  • oldermum69
    yeh would love to meet up, only stay on this site as dont get much time to browse round much, but post on the details.
    i used 2 live in retford nottinghamshire so if its manchester way i think its just 1 train away, i drove in about an hour if that helps?? xx
  • oldermum69
    yeh would love to meet up, only stay on this site as dont get much time to browse round much, but post on the details.
    i used 2 live in retford nottinghamshire so if its manchester way i think its just 1 train away, i drove in about an hour if that helps?? xx