Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Elaine

Had the pics taken wow I was so shocked that both my children smiled and giggled on cue lol, got some amazing pics I have mine on canvas.

Caitlin wore a gorgeous pink frilly dress and some in her pink frilly knickers only and Robs wore his fav shirt and they just look great.

Well worth the extra money I paid for the canvas ones, will be great when we move into our new house in September,

It was a hard old day yesterday was awake from 3.00am I was absolutely shattered I thought our bodies were supposed to get used to this lol

My oh is ill, robbie is starting to feel unwell today so its looks like other eventful day lol

How are you heard about Ashton, poor Tammi please let her know hope he gets better soon.

Well off to start the daily chores while Caitlin is watching CBeebies and Robbie is saving the earth as Doctor lol

Take Care

Tracey, Robs and Caitlin

Replies

• I bet the pics are stunning! Ur kids are soooo cute!

Good luck with moving house! I moved here in April and still not got everthing sorted - still I was heavily pg!! Getting there tho. I had some pics done of tyler by pixiphoto a few weeks ago and i cant wait to get them sent through - cost a small fortune! LOL!

Sorry to hear Robbie is feeling unwell hope its just a cold.

Tammi txt me about ashton, poor lil mite. I'll tell u her what u said when i txt her next.

LOL Robbie sounds like such a lovely lil man - off saving the earth LOL - so cute!!
    Cbeebies can be a life saver sometimes!! Or in my boys case its their Fireman Sam DVD!LOL!

Take care. :\)

Elaine and boys xx