Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP!!!

Replies

• Options
    Oh my god how brilliant is that..... I bet your in shock I can't image how I will feel when it happens to us.... congratulations honey you really deserve it.... so spill the beans what did you do different this month???
  • Options
    Mummywannabe

Congratulations and here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

Did you try anything different this month?

Take Care
    Sarah
    xx
  • Options
    WOOHOO

Congratulations you deserve it, looks like the clomid worked.

So happy for you.

jen xx
  • Options
    oooohh I come back from a few day's away and look what happens image

Congratulations Mrs... I am so pleased for you.

xxx
  • Options
    That's brilliant news, CONGRATULATIONS. Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy x:\)
  • Options
    fantastic, congraulations
  • Options
    yay congratulations to you and your OH.
    take care and sticky babydust
    Filo x
  • Options
    Woohoo

Congratulations honey!!! Have a fantastic 9 months!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Oh wowsa!!! I just saw this - absoloutely heuge congratulations.

Has it sunk in yet lol!!!?

Wel - I wish you both all the best and a happy and healthy 9 months!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG. The biggest congratulations in the world to you babe. I've actually gone all goose pimply when i read that. You must be over the moon. What a fab birthday present for tomorrow (i think its tommorrow?!)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. You're not aloud to disappear totally from here though as its nice to have a local familiar name popping up now and again.

I am so over the moon for you.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.
    Sxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Absolutely thrilled for you - well deserved xx
  • Options
    Awwww thanks you guys!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did do stuff differently this month!

I took vitamins - tried to do what Marilyn Glenville suggests - so took a pregnacare, extra b complex and zinc and LOTS of vit C - if you google her you'll find her website - I bought her book! And Vit C is especially supposed to help those on clomid!!!

I also stayed away from meat - ate the occasion chicken stuff - all for the first two weeks - have slipped in the last week as have fancied sausages and couldn't resist - but on the whole I stayed away from Red Meat - even though it's nearly killed me...lol - the amount of barbeques and stuff...lol!!!

Other that that - not really changed anything - used ov sticks this month.

Am still in shock - as still getting AF pain - so worried af will come!

I felt different this time as I had pains to either side - not all over - and kind of different to af pains! I have been peeing like you wouldn't believe - even though sometimes I haven't even had a drink in between pees!!! Peeing in the night too...lol!!!
    i have felt sick on and off but nothing major, got a sore throat monday - which calmed down yesterday and is gone today. Boobs don't really hurt that much - just lots of af pain - and it felt liked I'd pulled a muscle down there when I've sneezed or laughed a couple of times!!!

Oh and I cried at deal or no deal the other day wehn he only had a tenner in his box....lol!!!!

Thank you to everyone - I'm not rushing off just yet as I don't quite believe it - plus I'd miss you all!!!!

After 18 months - it's finally happened!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

• Options
    I nearly cried when he only had a tenner in his box on deal or no deal! He turned 15 grand down! Bet his wife killed him when he got home..
  • Options
    Huge congratulations - what absolutely lovely news!
  • Options
    this is such great news.
    i'm so happy for you.

is this the second on this long term board then?

who's gonna be the 3rd? lol

maybe its gonna start a streak on the long term board. fingers crossed for everybody.

hope everything goes well for you. xxx
  • Options
    Hi- I've been heeping up with things on this forum for a while now, but only just plucked up the courage to write anything!. My husband and I have been TTC for 9 months now- and as I've seen a lot of other people write- it seems as though everybody else in the entire world who could be pregnant is!! So I just wanted to say congratulations as it's so encouraging to see when things work out when it's not been quite so straight forward. Hope you have a great 9 months and enjoy every minute of it:\)
  • Options
    Absolutely fantastic news!!!!!!! Congratulations 2 you both.
    We've also been tryin for 9months so news like this always good to hear - well done you xxxxxx
  • Options
    Thats brilliant news! Congratulations!!!xxx
  • Options
    YAAAAYYYYY MWB!! Congratulations hunny, Im so pleased for you. Have a h&h pg, tons of sticky babydust to you *~*~*~*~*~* xx

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10719;27/st/20080828/l/26/dt/5/k/916a/ttc.png

• Options
    Hi Mel

Well, we have already conversed by text today but thought i had better join longterm ttc before you scoot off!!!! We have chatted thorugh so much over the past 18 months that i am so delighted for you. Many congrats to you and T, has it sunk in yet?????

Suppose we wont be starting our own thread here after all :cry:

lots of love, bluebird xxxx