Forum home Babies Baby

when is a baby a toddler??

mad question but when is a baby a toddler?? is it when they walk or when they are 2?? i want Abby to be a baby a bit longer but she walkin lots now dont really want to class her as a toddler
fea x

Replies

• don't they get to be 'boddlers' first or something ? that's purely based on some nappy ad i saw mind you, sorry cant be of more use image
  • don't they get to be 'boddlers' first or something ? that's purely based on some nappy ad i saw mind you, sorry cant be of more use image
  • I was wondering the same thing, when I was looking for car seats, they class toddler car seats from 9 months? But I don't really know!
  • No idea Fea but being a 'boddler' sound like great fun, maybe she should be a boddler for a while x
  • like the idea of a boddler think i will call her that for a while till i get my head round tothe fact timeis passing way too fast and sheis growing up
    fea x
  • Ollie has been a toddler for some months (about 1 year old when the HV started calling him it) and he's 16 months this week.

I refuse to let him be a toddler, and hence my staunch refusal to leave the 'baby' forum imageimage:lol:

xxxx
  • Completely agree S.Y! Lily will always be my baby. She's 1 next week and I refuse to think of her as a toddler. In fact I haven't even ventured into the toddler forum yet - maybe I'll go and have a peek!
  • brooke is 14 months and still my baby! she took her 1st steps the other day but when she is walking around she will be a toddler! bless her! i cant bear to leave the baby forum either! i love it in here! maybe a whole group of us should move over to the toddler forum at the same time!? xx