Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Heamorrage, seen on scan at 6weeks???

Has anybody experienced this? During my early scan (due to previous miscarriage) they confirmed baba was 6+1, heartbeat present, they said I had a small cyst which is quite common and should dissapear as pregnancy continues, but they said I had a small heamorrage below my womb which should pass as brown blood and hopefully not cause problems. I' ve been bleeding red and brown blood and am due a scan tomorrow but I fear the worst.
Has anybody out there heard of this heamorrage???
Marie..xx

Replies

• not heard of it, sorry. good luck for tomorrow
  • Hi marie yes i have ive got a bicornuate uterus and have two horns instead of 1 and i was 6+3 when i had early scan had 2 cysts and a small heamorraghe in other side of pregnancy but never even bled love it really isnt anything to worry about hope this will ease your mind.:\)
  • I had a heamorage seen at 6 weeks. It was gone by 12 weeks try not to worry.
  • At last, I dont feel so alone!! I bled on Fri bright red for bout an hour, have little smudges of dark brown since then but no pain, scan tomorrow so I'm trying to stay positive..xx
  • At last, I dont feel so alone!! I bled on Fri bright red for bout an hour, have little smudges of dark brown since then but no pain, scan tomorrow so I'm trying to stay positive..xx
  • Hi love im sure youll be fine take things easy if you can and relax hope your scan goes well for you the old blood has obviously come away then s lets hope you have a trouble free pregnancy if there is such a thing!lol.
    Take care clairex
  • Hi everyone, I'm still pregnant!! my scan today said I'm 9+3 now!!
    My heamorrage is till there and its grown but baby is thriving so they arent to worried. Have another scan in two weeks to make sure things are ok..
    Marie..x
  • i had a haemorrhage in my 1st pregnancy. had a lot of bleeding and also continued at various points throughout, although they couldnt make out why. Lo is now 4 and suffered no ill effects i just spent quite a bit of pregnancy at the antenatal day unit.
    Good luck with the rest of pregnancy.
    Filo x
  • Just wanted to say that I am glad that everything is ok. Did you have your scan at the K&C?
    Jane (in Herne Bay) x