Forum home Babies Baby

Petite Star Zia Stroller, MOTHERCARE

HI DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS BUGGY? TOO LATE NOW ANYWAY CAUSE IVE ORDERED IT, BUT JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE HAS IT? WE HAVE M&P 3 IN 1, BUT ITS A BIT BIG FOR ON BUS ETC AND WITH BUGGY WE CAN FOLD IT RIGHT DOWN TO SAVE SPACE...OH WANTED 3WHEELER, I WASNT BOTHERED ASLONG AS IT WAS SMALL AND LIGHT..ETHAN IS STILL ONLY 4MTHS BUT HES TOO LONG FOR CARRYCOT NOW ANYWAY, BIT WORRIED HES LOOK TINY IN A BUGGY

Replies

• no experience of the stroller but I moved my lo into the push chair part of my travel system at 11 weeks because she was getting too big for the pram part!
  • i have this push chair and tell everyone they should get one lol its fantastic i love it!!!!!! so easy to push and fold down it reclines really well and is just an all round fantasic pushchair (i have had over 10 between my 2 children) really couldnt rate it higher
  • Hi i have just sold mine on ebay, it is a good buggy however it is so lightweight that it tips easily so please be careful with your small baby.
  • I love this pushchair but be care full you do but to many bags on the back pushchair mine you with any little weight pushchair its the same with a little baby in it. i still love it
    caz
  • Hi hun,

I had this but returned it after 2 weeks as I really didn't get on with it.
    I wanted one for ages after speaking to the girls on here!

I am 5' 8" and it was too short for me, I felt really uncomfortable pushing it as the handles were too low.

Also it is very light, so like the others have said, don't put shopping on the handles.

It folds up very compact though so fab for fitting in the car with lots of shopping! xx
  • I have the Zia,its brilliant!Lightweight,folds up small,easy to steer....a best buy for sure!!x
  • I have the Zia,its brilliant!Lightweight,folds up small,easy to steer....a best buy for sure!!x