Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ive just got back from

Tesco's and i bought a test and i have just took it. It come back positive but i came up quicker then it did the 1st test i did weeks ago. Is this a good sign. And my bleeding has nearly stopped. If i was mc wouldnt it be constnt bleeding? X x x x

Replies

• fingers crossed thats good news about bleeding stopped hope you have a very sticky bean xxx
  • Hi there - i think if the test was positive then its a very good sign! i had light bleeding at the very beginning of my pregnancy and think it can be quite normal. ALL THE BEST FOR YA!!!

Ames x x
  • Hopefully that's a good sign xx
  • Hi there - i think if the test was positive then its a very good sign! i had light bleeding at the very beginning of my pregnancy and think it can be quite normal. ALL THE BEST FOR YA!!!

Ames x x
  • Im really keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.
    I can only go by my friend( who I told you about before) as I havent experienced this. but all is well with her.
    big hugs xx
  • Big hugs and fingers crossed tight that your bean is sticking x
  • I hope so hun, although the hormone can hang around for quite a long time, my doctor told me to wait a week before taking another test to make sure it had cleared my system. Have they booked you in for a scan? You are more than 8 weeks aren't you they should be able to see it by now x
  • I'll be 9week on thursday hun i got my scan on the 13th