Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FAO xsamix

Hey chic,

I hope you don't mind me asking - but how do you know your OV'ing?

I got the ewcm, the OV pains, numerous positives on a suresign OV test, and now my nipples are starting to get tender and my cervix is now soft - but I am still getting a -ve on the CBD OV tests.

any idea?

x

Replies

• i usually go just with ewcm as i don't usually get ov pain and i don't use ov tests either. I've always said to just go with your body. Bd lots when you have ewcm and you should catch the lil egg lol image maybe stop using the ov tests as they are prob confusing and will make you feel bad if you don't see a positive on one. Should relax you a little more aswell image maybe the negative could be cause you are in your fertile stage at the moment but haven't ov'd yet. You can get signs before, during and after ov. Us women and our confusing bodies lol
  • thanx chic,

didn't realise you'd replied - think BE's havin some technical dificulty tonight!

I know what you mean - if I had just gone by my body i'd have said I OV'd yesterday and been happy as all the signs were there - but I got addicted to theOV tests - and I was so happy when I saw the one go from a faint line to an obviously darker line than the control line.

OH said I should just look at the positive side - I got all the signs, this cycle has been a text book cycle and I did get a definite +ve on the type of tests!

• thanx chic,

didn't realise you'd replied - think BE's havin some technical dificulty tonight!

I know what you mean - if I had just gone by my body i'd have said I OV'd yesterday and been happy as all the signs were there - but I got addicted to theOV tests - and I was so happy when I saw the one go from a faint line to an obviously darker line than the control line.

OH said I should just look at the positive side - I got all the signs, this cycle has been a text book cycle and I did get a definite +ve on the type of tests!