Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Who was quickest to conceive no 2 (or 3 or 4)

Hey

I had firstly been told i cldnt have anymore kids now doc is running tests and it might be ok to try for another. lo is only 7 weeks but we want them close in age gap so wanted to hear how quickly you fell pregnant after birth.

Id also be interested to know if you were bf as I know that can delay fertility.

xxDBxx

[Modified by: doublebubble on 04 October 2008 14:23:38 ]

Replies

• Hiya. My daughter was born 10/10/07. I concieved on 7th Jan this year, which makes this LO due on the 14th Oct (10 days away!!) Think it works out at 12.5 weeks from giving birth until I concieved. I breastfed my daughter solely until she was 12 weeks old, then gave her the bottle as I found it too demanding!!

Dont regret it in the slighest, and was shocked for a couple of weeks at the time, but now me and OH can't wait!

Garfield
    38+4
    XX
  • i only took 2 months concieve my daughter (this was after i got my periods back after coming of the injection, it took 9 months for them to come back, then just two month till i got pregnant)

with my third i wasnt trying i had a coil in place at the time x
  • I gave birth to my 1st on 3rd Nov 2000 and discovered I was pregnant in the new year.....my 2nd was born 2 weeks early on 4th Sept 2001 giving exactly 10 months between mine!!! I br/f only for a week as I had a problem with my milk due to severe bloodloss and lack of iron that wasn't treated properly at the time.
  • O/T Garfield you're eldest shares a birth date with my DD. I thought being due in March '09 was a bit soon. Can't wait to follow you're story over the coming months. Good luck with the birth.
  • Hi i had my first 16/10/07 and i breastfed her for 10months i concieved second the first month of trying when my lo was 8months,there will be 17months between them.
  • I gave birth to my daughter March 5th, had a Chem Pg 5th Aug and got my BFP 9th September.
  • hey, My lo is 22 months old and it took me 6 mnths concieve, I have just found out i am pregnant with number 2 and it only took me a month to concieve. I wish you all the luck in the world with concieving, just try to relax and let nature take it course xxxx
  • hey, My lo is 22 months old and it took me 6 mnths concieve, I have just found out i am pregnant with number 2 and it only took me a month to concieve. I wish you all the luck in the world with concieving, just try to relax and let nature take it course xxxx