Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Orange pants..........????

My life seems rather comical at the moment but it's good to share!!

Ok so Saturday night our friends suggested H shakes me by ankles after BD'ing so that was a source of amusement on Sunday night...

Then Hubby was having a massage at work yesterday (company provide once a week) and the lady who was doing it, is also into reiki and she suggested I wear orange pants whilst we TTC..................?!!

Ok so I thought perhaps DH was trying to see how far I'd go in my desperation to have a baby and asked him whether I should wear these pants whilst he shakes my ankles, before or after........ :lol:

Was also a tad intrigued as to how us TTC came up during his massage.... bless!! Apparently though she suggested it to a lady who worked there after years of unsuccessfully TTC, she wore some orange pants and fell that month......... :\?

So I googled it and indeed orange relates to; Vitality, ambition, fertlity and erotic feelings....

http://www.reikithehealingpath.com/colors.htm

So what do you reckon girls.............?? Anyone fancy donning some super sexy, you've been tangoed, orange knickers...........????????? ;\)

L xx

Replies

• Lol - I have heard of everything now image!!!
    when are you meant to wear them....all the time - after ov - after bding - in the 2ww....?!! xx
  • :lol: I know!!

Not sure, I don't think my DH understands enough about our cycles to have asked specifically, I might get him to ask next week......

It's something about different colours applying to different parts of your body and 'that' area is orange and wearing it in 'that' area is meant to promote fertility so I would guess whilst ov...... around that time??

Maybe I'll get a few pairs and they can be 'bed time' knickers for those few nights.....?!

Jeez.......... the things I'm willing to try!!

:lol:

L xx
  • So where do you buy orange pants?!!!-I'm single so only my lo would see them if I didn't wear them on a workday-could cause hilarity in the changing room!!!
  • So where do you buy orange pants?!!!-I'm single so only my lo would see them if I didn't wear them on a workday-could cause hilarity in the changing room!!!

Haha!! I'm wondering the same thing!! I don't remember ever seeing any in the shops but then I can't say orange is a colour I've ever looked for............ :lol:

I told H if he wanted me to wear some, he could find me some!!!!!!!

L x
  • Praps white ones and orange dye!!!xx
  • Praps white ones and orange dye!!!xx

Maybe?!!! I'm sure that's reiki friendly still????

L xx
  • ha ha!!! OK, I didn't wear orange pants but I did do something similar in the name of balancing the fertility 'chakras'!!! It's true about the orange.

My MIL is very spiritual (new agey) and a couple of years ago when my husband had to do some exams for work she had some amber crystals which she put out in the full moon to absorb it's magic (don't ask me!) and gave them to him to help with the exams. Well I found them a couple of months ago and so I started to put them on my tummy when I was in bed - I heard this was supposed to be good from a friend who is also very into spiritual healing and makes necklaces with crystals to align chakras etc! (I must attract them, I'm not new agey or spiritual at all!). You're supposed to wait until the crystals are warm to touch and leave them on as long as possible.

Anyway the next month I got my BFP! It could have been that, or the acupuncture, or the herbal tea, or the sleeping in total darkness... or just fluke - I tried EVERYTHING!!!

Hope your orange pants work out for you though! :lol:
  • my acupuncturist recommended I put a bowl of water under my bed from last day of af til first day of next - then throw water away and refresh it when af gone, and so on. Something to do with water and flow of chi in Chinese principles. In my case I had to put it in divan base drawer and find another home for my winter jumpers, lol!

I only had to change the water once and then got bfp!! x
  • Hmmm, I wonder if I could persuade DH to wear orange pants. Being Irish Catholic, I suspect not...!

Any sort of fertility superpowers to green pants with little shamrocks on, do you think?
  • Ah, now the water thing I could do - and DH would never even notice, as it would be hidden in my divan base drawer! I think he already thinks I'm insane anyway...
  • ok - so orange pants, amber crystals and water under the bed....I think my hubby would think I had gone totally insane and leave me - then TTC would be tough - he he only joking!! image x
  • Oooh some new tips....!!

Girls I think we should try all 3 whilst our OH's shake our ankles :lol:

OR we could follow the Jeremy Kyle thread and do it the 'JK' way!
    Lots of cider, swearing and quickies??!!

Hmmmmm I don't know which sounds more fun??

L xx
  • 1/2 should do the JK way and 1/2 the orange pant/crystal/water/ankle shake way and compare BFP results image! x
  • 1/2 should do the JK way and 1/2 the orange pant/crystal/water/ankle shake way and compare BFP results image! x

:lol: great idea!! Which do you want to do????

L xx
  • if you change the cider to wine i will do it the jk way,

oh and also if the quickies are with my hubby,i'm not looking for any old skank just to gt pg lol
  • if you change the cider to wine i will do it the jk way,

oh and also if the quickies are with my hubby,i'm not looking for any old skank just to gt pg lol

Oh grudie I'm sorry, you're just not 'JK' material......... you're far too classy!!

Orange pants and crystals for you missus!! image

L xx
  • aaawww piss i was looking forward to being a tart for the cause aswell,darn me for being too classy

also ment to say i think that is the first time i have been called classy,thanksXlouloubelle,wen i tell my hubby hes going to be pissin himself lol

god bless you lol
  • aaawww piss i was looking forward to being a tart for the cause aswell,darn me for being too classy

also ment to say i think that is the first time i have been called classy,thanksXlouloubelle,wen i tell my hubby hes going to be pissin himself lol

god bless you lol

Wine and a Husband.....??!! Def not JK, you tell that hubby of yours, it's official.... you're classy image

L xx
  • If orange be the colour of fertility..tango me now!!!! image
  • Orange pants are now on my shopping list!

gd luck!