Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Fancy dress challenge

Hi Girls

I need some ideas as to what to wear for a fancy dress party. It is on Halloween but doesn't have to be halloween related and I would rather go as a famous person

Will be about 7 months pregnant so something to tie in with that would be great

Went as Vicky Pollard (little britain) when I was pregnant with Millie which was a good one.

XX

Replies

• i know its not very original but what about pumpkins? xx
  • http://www.acefancydress.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6661

this is good!! lol also what about a pregnant nun lol ??

[Modified by: chloe123 on October 10, 2008 05:29 PM]

• were having a halloween housewarming and have just got home from the fancy dress shop! i originally wanted to be a pumpkin so bought some orange and black stripy tights from ASDA. looked on the internet for a pumkin costume but only one i could find was a blow up one! looked in some local fancy dress shops but nothing suited. anyway had a total change of idea and have just hired this long black and purple velvet dress with a black cape and this brilliant long purple curly wig! have bought some stick on vampire fangs, fake eyelashes and some white make up base and am going to go as a vampy vampire! big black eyes etc, i am so excited i love dressing up and more so the fact that its our party! roll on friday 31st!

have you dismissed the idea of halloween related altogether? only reason i ask is that some of the halloween stuff can hide bump quite well- have you had a look in any of your local fancy dress shops- they have good ideas!!

xxx
  • Ive seen a good un on 1 of the fancydress sites of an aerobics instructor with padding so you could take that out the only thing is is shes very natural with her body hair!lol.
    Its a good un though i would opt for something like a grotbags witch remember her all you late20 early 30 somethings?Thatd be prety straightforward bu not very flattering i suppose?:lol:
  • Chloe123 nothing happened when I opened the link what was it?

I did think about grotbags will have to look at some pics of her to remind me what she was like!

Thanks everyone and keep them coming

xx
  • Hey milkiemoo she had green and blck stripy tights a green curly wig black cape witches hat and green face with a couple of black teeth oh es and a wart on the end of her nose!Not very fetching but great fun:lol: