Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm going to be coming back...

HI girls,

I've had a bit of a shitty week and I thought I'd let you know unfotunately i will be coming back.

It turned out my pregnancy was eptopic. I had to have an emergency op on Tuesday to remove it, along wth my tube. I was very very lucky that they found it before it ruptured. I'm home now and feeling quite sore, but otherwise ok. I don't think it's really hit me though.

I'll probably be away for a little while and then maye back soon.

Rach x

Replies

• Oh Rach, i am so sorry to hear what you have been through. It aint easy is it this ttc. So many emotions get used in the process. Hope you are mending ok physically and mentally and we're here for you when you are ready to come back.
    Sxx
  • Hey Rach

I am really sorry to hear your news, life can be really cr*ppy sometimes.
    As the others have said, we are all here for you if you need to talk.

• Hey cycle bud, I am so sorry to hear your sad news, what a lot you have been through.

We are all hear for you when you are ready and are all happy to listen when you need to rant, cry, laugh, talk etc.

Thinking of you
    xx
  • you poor thing take care see you soon xx
  • So sorry to hear that Rach. Hope the physical healing doesn't take too long, and hope you also feel better and stronger soon and are getting well looked after and cossetted by your other half. x
  • Hi hun, how are you doing now? xx
  • Hi Rach, thanks for your post on my old thread. You really have been through the mill haven't you?!

It has helped me understand what I can expect after reading your post.

I hope you are healing well, physically and emotionally.

Take care
    xx
  • Oh God Rach, only just seen this. I am so so sorry hunny. Really I am. (((huge hugs))).

I hope you are healing well, and we are all here for you when you are ready to come back. Take care sweety x
  • HI girls,

thanks for your lovely messages again. I'm not too bad - healing well and starting to get bored as I'm still of work!!

I have to have another op - maybe next week depending on whethermy consultant says my uterus has returned to normal this week - he found moderate endo around my uterus and bladder. It's not causing fertility probs but could have caused the eptiopic and really isn't good to leave so i'm having it lazered. I'm very lucky that it's being done privately, lovely hospital etc so not too bad.

The most frustrting part is that we can't try again until my next af which might take six weeks! I'm hoping that all our bad luck is over. It took us 11 cycles (14 months) to concieve and as I was on the pill before my consultant says our fertility is fine and the baby was really healthy (although with a crap sense of direction) so I'm hoping it's our turn for luck and we'll concieve quickly again after the op - i can't bear to wiat another 14 months!!!

Rach x