Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

loose feeling ???

i keep getting a weird feeling in my vagina as though its loose its hard to explain and whether im explaining it corectly im unsure but im trying lol. :lol: its happened several times i asked my mum what she thought and she said have you checked down there to see if your dilated ( maybe open is more the word i was looking for than loose) :\? and i did and its completely normally size im really baffled to what it could be does anyone know ?? if so let kme know thnak you:\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun!

I dont really know what to say to your post, its maybe something you should see your doc, midwife about!

Its hard to understand your problem to be honest, wish i could help more. Nice you can speak to your mum about that though, dont know what my mum would say to me saying my 'vagina feels loose'!

Take Care
    Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• Options
    hi hun...just an idea but maybe you should work on those pelvic floors youv'e been told about, as that may help to make things 'tighter' down below other than that i dont know what to suggest.

take care xxx