Forum home General Chat General chat

Any new mums in Manchester/Bolton/Farnworth?

Hi!

I Just hade a baby 7 weeks ago and live in Farnworth/Bolton and i dont know anyone around here..I moved to England just 7 months ago..so it would be nice to meet or speak to other new mums around this area..I am from Sweden and moved here with my partner whos is English we have a son called Leon.

Replies

• Hi I have a 9mth old son and just moved to Radcliffe. It's not too far from bolton/farnworth I don't think.
  • Hi, i live in Bolton....had 1st baby - Neva Rose 7 weeks ago today. Have you been to any of the parent groups yet? I havent made it there as each time i try somehting happens....Neva throws up / crying / someone calls round. But i went to one today and found out i had missed hand and feet prints and baby massage. Im not usually one for going to clubs but it sounded really good today so i am going to go next week for sure.
    Your HV can tell you which is your nearest place or i may know depending on where abouts you live?
    How is everything going?
    Beccx and Neva Rose x
  • Chill out Parent & Baby Group

Monday 10th October 2011

2.15pm-3pm

at

Ny Sensability (Sensory Room)

The Haymarket Centre, Back Market Street, Bury

Session includes -

30 minutes of Baby Massage

Relax with your baby - onsite hand massage / head massage by a qualified therapist

Relaxation visualisation exercises

Contact Emma on: 07913708419

or

Janet/ Alison on: 0161 637 0069

Places are limited! Call asap to book your place!