Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Growth scan update

Went for my growth scan yestarday, and baby is doing really well.
He has turned at last and is now head down, and is now weighing in at 8Lb and is above the 95th centile.
The sonographer said i should call the midwife to let her know as he is so big, so i came home and called the number i have and guess what i got a message saying sorry but the number you are calling is switched of this is the number for the maternity hospital, i then tried another number i had for the same department and was told the same thing,
This is really pissing me of as who would i have called if i had actualy been in labour, and its not like i was even calling at some stupid time in the middle of the night this was at 4.30 in the afternoon x
I still have another 4 weeks left intill my due date x

[Modified by: JodieBuckley on 24 October 2008 08:22:15 ]

Replies

• Blimey- a biggy then!! Glad it was OK
    How long have you got left?
    It is worrying when numbers don't work- makes your confidence just plummit...
  • Blimey- a biggy then!! Glad it was OK
    How long have you got left?
    It is worrying when numbers don't work- makes your confidence just plummit...

i still have 4 weeks and 1 day to go till my due date x
  • Jodie - just wanted to say it's good to know im not the only one expecting a big bubba, I had a growth scan yesterday and he is currently weighing 7,11 and I have 4 weeks to go too - eek! xx I hope he arrives a little sooner! lol!
  • Jodie - just wanted to say it's good to know im not the only one expecting a big bubba, I had a growth scan yesterday and he is currently weighing 7,11 and I have 4 weeks to go too - eek! xx I hope he arrives a little sooner! lol!

yeah me two, my last born was 9lb 13oz so really dont want to go any bigger, going to see if i can talk my midwife into inducing me early lol x