Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I think its started!!!!

image Hello All image

I am 4 days over due now and i think my contractions have finally started ( i think, i hope) ?? i was down town with my brother and i had a tightening like a braxton but this time it was slightly painful it only lasted about 10seconds then i was ok again so i mentioned it to my brother who then paniced lol bless him, we carried on shopping and as we were walking home an hour later i had another similar pain/tightening in my belly this too lasted about 10seconds. it was another half an hour til my next two contractions which both lasted about 30 secs and were alot more painful then the ones b4, it was about another 10 mins til my next lot which were not as painful but stil quite uncomfy and these lasted about 30 secs and occured every 5-10mins for about half an hour however iv not had one for the last half an hour tho>?

Wud u say iv started my labour now?
and
Would you say these are my irregualr contractions as they are all different and there is not definitive pattern to them as of yet?? (But i do hope they regulate soon lol)
Any adive would be fantastic??

Tilly
xx

Replies

• Hi Tilly! Just nipped over from TTC and saw your post! It sounds very promising! Have you had any more pains? Good Luck, will look out for your birth announcement xxxxx
  • Ooooh sounds like it hun!! Fingers crossed for ya.

Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• yep they keep coming and goin and i can feel him wriggling down there so think ill jump in the bath and send out for a curry lol
    xx
  • Really hope something has happened for you, I am due today and last night for 6hrs i was getting very uncomfortable contractions for about 6hrs but im still here and nothing has happened yet image Really hopin something will happen soon i can't w8 much longer
  • Really hope something has happened for you, I am due today and last night for 6hrs i was getting very uncomfortable contractions for about 6hrs but im still here and nothing has happened yet image Really hopin something will happen soon i can't w8 much longer