Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Be honest ....

Who has done their homework during their pregnancy............. pelvic floor exercises??? I hate them, they make my bits feel funny x

Have you done any, how often etc x

Replies

• lol - i hate them too. I try to do them in sets of 5, but lose interest when i've done the first two!! I am crap! And like you say its not the most nicest of feelings

xx
  • I do them occassionly when I see posts like this! I know I should but they feel weird and I do't think I do them right.
  • I do them occassionly when I see posts like this! I know I should but they feel weird and I do't think I do them right.
  • I do mine when I clean my teeth - morning and evening, but to be honest, the evening ones are a bit half-hearted!

• i'm trying to do them once a day like a good girl! i'm finding it hard to remember though-so i suppose i'm a naughty girl really

x

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/p931637.png

• I feel like I do them everytime I puke!!! I never knew being sick was so forceful on your body!!! :lol:

(Can anyone tell I'm having a day of annoyance 'cos of being sick???!!!)
  • I do mine religiously and so should you all! - 10 quick ones and 10 long ones three times a day.

I know someone who's vagina fell out...

If that's not motivation I don't know what is!

• Im glad I'm not on my own, I've never been very self disciplined when it comes to exercise.
    The only exercise I've done in the last year was on the Wii fit and I unless I hold the Wii remote somewhere other than my hand lol (obv not gonna happen) can't see myself actively doing many. x
  • Waterbaby its ok to be naughty once in a while, thats why we remember to be good.

Joo - not long now till the sickness passes - hope you feel better soon.

Busby - your so good!! - Maybe you should start classes on here - for the long ones you can give us a sentence to type. Then when we've typed it we can relax x x x
  • Ok...

Everyone together.

1. Clench
    2. 'My vagina will not fall out.'
    3. Relax
    4. Clench
    5. 'I will not wee when I laugh.'
    6. Relax
    7. Clench
    8. 'I will not wee when I cough.'
    9. Relax
    10. Clench
    11. 'I will not wee when I sneeze.'
    12. Relax
    13. Clench
    14. 'Strong pelvic floor muscles give me better orgasms.'
    15. Relax

and repeat.

Good girls!

B x
  • I'm doing mine now! When I had my last bubs I used to do them every time I washed my hands.

Pregnancy yoga classes are good for making you do them in time to your breathing.
  • Great work out Busby. Thank you x x x
  • The secont i read this i went oh crap! neddless to say im now doing them at my desk nothing like a missing vagina for motivation!! xx

• Me I was *clench* i was being a good girl and doing as told *clench*. I'm going to do it every morning, noon, and night *clench*

:lol:

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/p921567.png

• I do them at traffic lights! (when I remember).

The further along in my pregnancy I get the harder they are to do with all that weight and pressure, though :roll:

36+2
  • I want to but on third infection in 6 weeks so v painful. hoping these new antibiotics shift it.
  • When preg with dd, I had an antenatal class with a physiotherapist who was brilliant. She said do the quick ones when you're driving and indicating. And the ones where you hold them every time you open the fridge. So you hold them while you're deciding what to take out etc. And release when you close the door. I guess I should start really. x
  • double post sorry . x

[Modified by: hayls on November 06, 2008 06:35 PM]

• That's a fantastic idea.

Thanks!

B x