Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FIRST SCAN AT LGI, DOES ANYONE KNOW...

does anyone know if its possible to get pictures at your first 12 weeks scan, i know you can at your 20 week one and it depends on what hospital you go to, so just to let you know i will be going to the lgi where my fiancee works, does anyone know if you can get pic at the 12 week scan?

thanks

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/p939071.png

Replies

• Options
    I think so, I got pictures from my first scan with Millie and that was at St James's. They are part of the same hospital so I assume you can at LGI as well although that was 2 years ago.
    xx
  • Options
    hiya, every body i no can get 12 week scan pics, obversly they cost! i culd even get a video if i wanted to but i tort there wuld be no point, but i was 11 weeks an bubba was bouncin! so i reconmend it, as im gutted i didnt get the video! xx
  • Options
    Hiya im at the the LGI too!! whereabouts in leeds are you?
    At my 12 weeks scan we got a picture, only one though, at my 20 weeks scan the pics are ??5 and i got given 3, thought i only had one as i only payed ??5 and there was a sign that said ??5 per picture, but i got 3!

louise
    http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/f939267.jpg

• Options
    I don't know about your hospital but I got 2 pics at my 12weeks scan.

Loopy_lou - I am surprised they charged a set amount?! At my hospital they ask for a 'donation'!!

Tara 15+1
  • Options
    Hi Tara, yeah the sign said the charges were for training!!!! Bit cheeky really in my opinion
  • Options
    With the amount Leeds hospitals charge their staff to park I'm surprised they don't cost even more!! I'm sure you'll get pics, I did at wharfedale(part of same trust 4 years ago)
  • Options
    exactly loopy_lou! But saying that, if it was my hospital I would still have paid it to get the scan pics lol xx
  • Options
    hey louise, im in horsforth in leeds, where abouts are you? Iv got my 12 week scan on the 25th of nov and I can't wait. Take care xxxxx
  • Options
    hi sarah im in adel, good luck with your scan xx