Forum home Babies Baby

dr brown bottles

hi ladies,

just wondered who uses dr brown bottles and what u think of them... do they really help reduce\wind / colic??

x x x

Replies

• hi i use them with max after trying all sorts and i'd say they help him feed better defo but dont reduce colic completely no. Unless your baby really has bad colic and feeds badly i doubt you will notice difference. I thought lewis had colic and bought them and was disapointed they did not help him but now i have max i know lewis did not have colic, just bad wind. tc sara
  • I SPENT A TOTAL OF 50 POUNDS ON THESE BOTTLES WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY THE LEAK IF THE FALL IN THE CHANGING BAG! THEY DIDNT REDUCE COLIC AND MY SON WAS IN AGONY ONLY TO NOW HAVE REFLUX! I CERTAINLY WOULD NEVER BUY ANYMORE IVE GONE BACK TO THE AVENT BOTTLES AND THE COLIC WENT WITHIN A WEEK OF USING THE3 AVENT BOTTLES
  • My lo had colic and after trying everything else suggested by doc and health visitor we bought dr brown bottles and i have to say they were fantastic. Alfie was a lot more settled within a day of using the bottles so in my experience i have to say they were well worth the money however they do leak if not up right and when making up the formula however i swirl the milk rather than shake the bottles and they are fine now.

xx
  • thanks for the replies, Ben just seems to scream and scream after each feed, especially at night, sometimes goes on for over an hour at a time, he puts his legs up to his chest and looks in so much pain, I haven't really noticed a difference so far using these bottles (usually use tommy tippie), I've been using the bottles for a couple of days, think I'll use for a couple more days before I buy anymore of them as they are really expensive! ! x x x