Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

lmao :lol:

this is my dads workmates having fun on nights on wednesday lmao...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOpcWwvPTXE

Replies

• Options
    That was very funny :lol: what were they supposed to be doing?
  • Options
    it's the Ford's factory in Halewood, most of the men there were maintenance guys and a few machine operators lol x
  • Options
    my dad thinks they might get into trouble over it so i don't wanna let it go too far but i don't see why they would...i guess it's cuz they've only just gone back to work after being laid off and then they're not doing their work :lol: x
  • Options
    looks like they had great fun!!
  • Options
    hahahaha, they look like a right bunch of fools!! nothing wrong with having fun at work..think i might apply
    xx
  • Options
    Hahaha, that's actually really uplifting. I love the "snow" bit, lol. xxx
  • Options

That was so funny hehe haha xxx
  • Options
    too funny! where on earth they find all the instruments?xx

ps best bit was the two guys who popped up and did the head bob!
  • Options
    Thats brilliant!

1 of them was actually quite attractive.........................have they got any jobs going there Jenny?!!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    OMG they've got their first roadie - Garfield!!!!
  • Options
    lol we watched it 3 times in a row in our house & I seen an 'light bulb' apear above my OH's head haha I can imagine him doing that at his work! sooo funny! KAREN I wondered where they got all the instruments as well! loved the 'key board playing' haha ... Oh god don't think they'd get in trouble.. imagine the bad publicty... srewage at christmas! I loved it! x
  • Options
    LOL at Karen!!

I wont say which one incase its Jenny's dad lol!!!
  • Options
    Thats really made me chuckle!!!

• Options
    hahahahaha! how awesome is that? it made me feel all christmassy too, ive not listened to any christmas songs yet! X
  • Options
    lol don't worry my dad wasn't in it, he was on the day shifts this week! my dad did tell me where the instruments came from but i can't remember now...seems quite random though i agree lol x
  • Options
    that was so good they should get paid for that not into trouble it was sofunny lol the guy in the snow with the black beeny hat looks like our local plumber way up here in the highlands ... do you think he does shifts there to suppliment his income lol or was his dad a bad boy lol!!
    fea x
  • Options
    Excellent!!! :lol:
  • Options
    thats so funny!! got me in the xmas spirit too! lol xxx