Forum home Babies Baby

stocking fillers for 5 month old....

I bought lo a 'my first christmas stocking' but now don't know what to put in it!! She'll just over 5 months. Any cheap suggestions?? It's not very big!

btw - most things she's getting are from 6 months...

Lisa

[Modified by: Loopy Loo on 14 November 2008 13:51:40 ]

Replies

• What about having a look in boot at the 3 for 2s iv brought a few things out of there for Grace. Altho i could do with a few more ideas!!!

xx
  • Our lo will be 5 and a bit months at Christmas and we're doing the same and buying things he can play with from now till his birthday in July. I got him some toys for the bath (??8 for some boats at M&S) and stacking cups (??5 at M&S again) and some soft books from Mothercare about Dinosaurs. M&S have toys for under ??5 on their website-might be worth a look and 3 for 2 stuff? We're not spending a lot as I think he'll be more into the lights and all the people and noise. I should start saving for next Crimbo instead!! Hope that helps x
  • hey loopy loo.

Im not doing a stocking for lo as my mum is, but a few ideas i know she has got her, or Ih aven thought of....

First set your self a rough budget so you arent to tempted to spend too much.
    pre walker shoes (??2 asda).....weaning spoons...weaning bowl...cloth book...toy....bib...santa hat....teether....bath toy

If I can think of more I will let you know. Hope these are of help. xxx
  • Oooh got some LUSH building block type things for Harry. He's gonna be 10 month but he's had them since he was about four months as he could hold them, They're by fisher price and theyre really colourful and touchy feely. Recommend! xxx
  • Thanks! I hae bought her a santa hat, hadn't thought about putting it in her stocking!

Think i'll be looking in m&s too!
  • oops...just read your first post. Im not sure the price of weaning bowels.
    If tehre is anything your lo needs but not necessarily immediately you could put that in their stocking xxx
  • how about a taggie?grace loves hers and she also has a taggy book,im gettin her the xmas one to wrap up too.Got mine off ebay xx
  • how about a taggie?grace loves hers and she also has a taggy book,im gettin her the xmas one to wrap up too.Got mine off ebay xx

I bought my lo a taggie a few weeks ago and have lost it! I'm still really annoyed with my self as it cost ??17!!!! I'm sure it's in the ouse too....... A taggie book though is a great idea - I think they were much cheaper!