Forum home Babies Baby

my friends been in a car crash *update again*

hi some of you may have heard of my friend becca hughes well this after noon i got some bad news becca has been in another car crash and is in surgery not sure what the surgery as her mum only gave rang to tell me what had happene.

its really going to affect her life even more as she was in a car crash 2 years a go and got a really bad scar down her face and she lost lots of friends due to it as they would make fun about it.
2 months ago she decided to stop putting her life on hold and started to drive again then a week ago she told me she and here husband were starting to try for a baby and now all this happens.

i have been friends with becca for 7 years and she is like a sister to me im really upset i really can't stop crying and i don't think i will till i get the phone call off her mum saying she is ok.

thanx for letting me get it out.

becki.xx

HI WELL I HAVE HAD A PHONE CALL OFF OF BECCA'S MUM AND SHE HAS TOLD ME THAT SHE MADE IT THROUGH SURGERY BUT SHE SLIPED INTO A COMA SHE IS BEEN MONITORED OVER NIGHT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS FINE AFTER THE SURGERY THATS ALL I KNOW AS HER MUM WANTED TO GET BACK TO HER IF ANYTHING HAPPENS I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.

BECKI.XX

[Modified by: becki+anne+ryan on 16 November 2008 17:52:27 ]

hi well becca's mum rang me earlier to tell be that her vitals are getting betterand the doctors say she sould make a full recovery but she will need some pysical therapy with her legs as they have both been damaged.
she is still in the coma but any day now she will wake up im so glad she has made it through the night.

becki.xx

[Modified by: becki+anne+ryan on 17 November 2008 18:32:29 ]

[Modified by: becki+anne+ryan on 17 November 2008 18:36:11 ]

Replies

• Oh my word im so sorry so hear this and i truly hope she pulls through!! Please Kep us updated on how she is doing. and as for these so called friends....what sort of sick idiot would laugh about somebody who has been badly scared??.....horible people!! xxx
  • Thats so sad hun, I hope that she pulls through!
    My neice was burnt badly be a fire when she was three and has some bad scarring on her neck and face and I know I would be mad if anyone picked on her because of it, the person inside never changes - just goes to show what a real friend you are to her! Jepp us updated and big hugs to you all! xxxx
  • hi becki,

i hope Becca recovers really soon, and that will make you feel better too.

otherwise, i'm with Sunnymum - what sort of "friends" were they is the first place. as much as it may have hurt her, i think she is far better off with the genuine ones like you.

xxxxxxxx
  • i'm so truely sorry about your friend Becki *big hugs*

I hope Becca fully recovers really soon. Try not to worry too much, i know thats easier said than done, but she is in the best place. Please keep us updated xx
  • Thats awful news. I hope Becca makes a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on her progress.
  • Really sad news to hear hun. Sending thoughts and prayers to you all.x x x
  • oh becki i'm soo sry to hear this, i hope becca makes a full and speedy recovery soon. i hope ur getting support from ur loved ones too, u cld probably do with a great big sob and a hug.

take care

xx
  • sorry to hear the news babe shes made it through the surgery so now good vibes her way to hope she wakes up soon. Take car babe xx xx
  • hi thanks for all your kind replys im stil waiting on the call this morning to say she made it through thr night but as they say no news is good news. will update you all when i know more.
  • that is excellent news hun x
  • so glad its good news babe. I wish her well xx xx
  • oh god goosebumps reading this it's awful i really hope she makes a full recovery & her life starts turning around for the better xx

• I hope she keeps improving and gets better soon. xxx
  • oh thats fantastic news becki.

xx