Forum home Babies Baby

is it cos I bottle fed??? xxx

This may sound a tad of an odd question but Eoin is very interested in my 'lady bumps', always poking and laughing at them ( they are normal! I hope!! lol) he just laughs at them!!! he is fasinated by them... Any ways, I am wondering if this is more so because I couldnt breast feed... so he's not used to them? Are breast fed babies like " oh yeah, whatever, another boob, seen them loads a times!" or are they still fasinated too? Or is it just bottle fed buba's that find them so intriging because they havnt been 'up close' to them from day1 while feeding???
Daft I know... But daft q'S often enter my head on mondays cos they DDRRRAAAAAAAGGG xxxxxxx

Replies

• I think all babies are fascinated by them tbh. Both my two have found poking them ammusing and they were/are both bfed. I think that possibly little boys are more intrested simply because they haven't got any themselves. Millie thinks that her little brothers willy is really funny which I guess is the same thing!
    xx
  • sorry posted twice.

[Modified by: becki+anne+ryan on November 17, 2008 02:11 PM]

• my daughter is 2 and a half and was breast feed for 16 months and she likes to poke mine stil i think it is because everyone else in the house has a flat cheast but i have these bumps on mine so she finds the intresting.
  • Don't know the answer to your question, but it is an intriguing point. I breast fed Lily till she was 5 months old. She's now 13 months but has so far remained uninterested in my bits. The same can be said of OH's bits though - she shows no interest in those but hasn't really seen them on any regular day to day basis
  • Just read becki's reply and realised that, of course, little girls don't have any either!! (durrrr how stupid am I today?) so I guess they will all be fascinated by them.
    xx
  • Nah I think its just something all babies do. Gabe doesn't really bother normally but the other day he kept staring at them (he stared at one...then the other...didnt know where to look!) and batting his hands on them. He kept looking up at me & his face was a picture. "What the hell are THOSE?!?" I just think its curiosity, it was quite funny anyway :lol:
  • Freddie just learnt how to say "boobies" (hes 18 mnths) and is so funny to hear and sometimes he grabs my top and tries to sneak a peek!! (mental note to retell these stories when hes a teenager!!) just hope he doesnt do it to any of the women at his nursery!! xx