Forum home Babies Baby

FAO Lara n Chloe

and Petra is allergic to soya.Was so stupid of me to be so happy so early,I just never expected it.Just wanted to share that ,really.Hope Chloe and you are Ok.

Replies

• I am just so tired-she really liked those youghurts and puddings.She never really was a big eater,and for the past few days she went right off her food-she insists on feeding herself fingerfoods and wont let a spoon pass her lips.I am scared to give her unpureed meat casserolles as she has no teeth yet-dont really know what to do.She absolutely cannot afford not to put on a weight as she is only 7.5 kg so it is not easy.I just hope she is just teething or something.As for the good health profeessionals,that only is a fantastic dietitian who really cares-although she cant really do anything apart from suggesting nutramigen as a last resort.Hv here are useless-they just writte in her book excelent weight gain when she puts on 100 grams in 3 weeks.And the consultant said he does not need to see us again as he is confident I will manage just fine.I am sorry to whinge,I am just having hard day.And then again I feel quilty cause Petra was never ill like Chloe so we never had to cope with vomiting or staying in hospitals and yet I still cant cope.xxall the best to Chloe
  • I am just so tired-she really liked those youghurts and puddings.She never really was a big eater,and for the past few days she went right off her food-she insists on feeding herself fingerfoods and wont let a spoon pass her lips.I am scared to give her unpureed meat casserolles as she has no teeth yet-dont really know what to do.She absolutely cannot afford not to put on a weight as she is only 7.5 kg so it is not easy.I just hope she is just teething or something.As for the good health profeessionals,that only is a fantastic dietitian who really cares-although she cant really do anything apart from suggesting nutramigen as a last resort.Hv here are useless-they just writte in her book excelent weight gain when she puts on 100 grams in 3 weeks.And the consultant said he does not need to see us again as he is confident I will manage just fine.I am sorry to whinge,I am just having hard day.And then again I feel quilty cause Petra was never ill like Chloe so we never had to cope with vomiting or staying in hospitals and yet I still cant cope.xxall the best to Chloe