Forum home Babies Baby

teething!!

hi millie is 11 weeks and for the last week she has been drooling and has constantly had her hand in her mouth! shes been rubbing her thumb along her top gum and pulls some faces! sometimes she crys but will be ok again after a few seconds. i know they dont normally come through til 6 months but shes nearly 3 months and it says they can start showing signs of teething then, and she seems to be. is there anything i can put on her gums? she has a teething ring although she is a bit small for it! xx

Replies

• hey hun, you can buy ashton and parsons teething powder from ur chemist its really good. could u also try some bongela or calgel? xxx
  • I go Lily some 'gummy teethers' by tommee tippee. They are like dummies but shaped like a gum. I put them in the fridge and then Lily sucks on them. They are good for younger babies.

xxx
  • I got Lily some 'gummy teethers' by tommee tippee. They are like dummies but shaped like a gum. I put them in the fridge and then Lily sucks on them. They are good for younger babies.

xxx
  • they Can definitly get teeth at 3months however Erin also started teething at 11 weeks and has done every month for a couple of days Since and She is 8 monthsand no teeth I used bongela when Erin was Millies age but babies can definitely get teeth that young hope she isn't in too much Pain x x
  • Hi Hun,
    They can definitely start teething this early. Aoife started at about 10 weeks and now has her first tooth and the second on the way at 15 weeks! Calgel works quite well with Aoife.