Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Come in and put you feet up

Thought it might be an idea to move the virtual drinking over here and let the other thread disappear, so pull up a bar stool and get your drinks ordered lol

I'll have a large red wine and some mini cheddars please.
xx

Replies

• Options
    Make that another red wine...shiraz please!
    I'm knackered. Been running around after Gabe's cousin (who's 1 tomorrow) all day. I am sooo glad Gabe is a late starter cos he is into everything!!!! x
  • Options
    i was just thinkin id rather be drinkin lol
  • Options
    red bull and vodka and some gas and air please image
  • Options
    oooo good choice vanilla

anyone else want some of my gas and air? its fun stuff, u know it ladies!!
  • Options
    oooh could i have malibu flavoured gas??
  • Options
    White wine please! And some nice food, I'm really p***ed off, just ordered a pizza but we ordered the wrong one by mistake and I can't eat it- it's meaty and I'm a veggie. GRRRR.
  • Options
    i really fancy some yorkshire mix sweets that u get from morrisons, anyone have them, there gorge esp the blackones, xxx
  • Options
    can i get an archers and lemonade and some mini cheddars, though not sure i should be drinking with jake still up!!!!
  • Options
    Malibu & Coke.....

And a ciggie...........is this a non smoking area?

Its to cold to go outside....

Please don't make me!!

XX
  • Options
    i'll stick with my pineapple and malibu and some pork scratchings, will pass on the gas and air its a little too much for me lol but wouldnt say no to some groovy r n b to dance to or micheal jacksons billie jean??
  • Options
    hi emilie can i have some gas and air since i cant have alcohol, dont smoke and chocolate gives me an edache......lol...........

just so everyone knows my name is lisa and i have a son jack who is 2 and due baby number 2 in january ......

now wheres my stool .... xxxxx
  • Options
    lol, you're allowed as many virtual ciggies as you can handle garfield
  • Options
    poz- i hate that i orderd a vge pizza and they sent meat, so bad when ur hungary, ring them back up lol
  • Options
    ok bedhead beat me to it! lol ignore my similar thread lol. Can i be a vitual smoker and drinker? lol xxx
  • Options
    talkkatie- i have some migraleve in my bag hun xx
  • Options
    ooooooooooo malibu flavoured gas sounds brilliant image

OH has just ordered a chinese yay

• Options
    This thread has actually made me dig out a bottle of red & pour myself a glass!!!
  • Options
    oh & garfield can I have a cigarette too?

Haven't smoked for years but sometimes I feel so stressed that I really want to! OH would kill me tho so I abstain lol
  • Options
    I went for a huge walk this morning at half ten lol, walked about 5 miles. Dont know what came over me?! So knackered! I honestly think this vodka and red bull is gonna knock me out
  • Options
    Ide like a southern comfort and lemonade please!!! and a fag!!! xxx